...for those who want the most EFT can deliver.
- Professional strength version, customized to each client.
- Based on the Founder's original instruction and his refinements.
- Focused on originating events and solid testing for the deepest results.
Mastering the EFT Mechanics
The most powerful EFT is not about the language.
In fact, if you know how to navigate through an issue and pick effective targets for your tapping rounds, the language should be simple and quite obvious.
Expanding the language can be useful as part of a masterful set of EFT skills, as the Founder so playfully demonstrates on his own videos, but it has been misinterpreted as the only way to get better results. It's a popular variation, but not the most powerful way to go.
If tapping points and simple language aren’t delivering the results you want, then the issues behind the problem are more complex. This professional strength version of EFT was developed in part by mentoring mental health professionals and exploring how far EFT can really go. In helping the people who really need a transformation to move forward, it’s the mechanics of EFT that have provided all the power. Language is clearly a prominent tool, but it is far more powerful when you know how to use it, combine it with all the other EFT skills, and apply it to the most effective targets.
Gold Standard EFT is a methodical version of EFT, focused on masterful mechanics and intended for deeper, more complex issues. The practitioners featured here have all been thoroughly trained and evaluated for quality and skill. Compared to other versions, here are some of the skills you will find with these professionals. .
- Enhanced Mechanics - Understanding the real purpose of skills like being specific, effective questioning, choosing targets, and managing client focus to get the most out of each round.
- Purposeful Language - Should the language be intended to promote safety? To trigger more intensity? Manage a client’s focus? We choose language for each round that accomplishes a purpose.
- Structure and Organization - Working with emotional issues is not usually organized or predictable. Conducting a structured, organized EFT process will maximize safety and enhance progress.
- Containment Strategies - When the past is especially traumatic or complicated, containment of tapping targets is essential.
- Insightful Testing - What exactly are we testing at the end of each round? Does the intensity report measure what you think it’s measuring? What is the best strategy when the intensity rating is stuck or bouncing around? We're more deliberate with testing skill for more useful, reliable reports.
- EFT Ethics - Gold Standard EFT professionals have been trained in Ethics as well as appropriate professional conduct and client care.