For those who want the most EFT can deliver...
- Master the mechanics of EFT, not just the flash.
- Get beyond symptom management, and heal issues at the source.
- Facilitate genuine transformation for the clients who really need it.
"With each transformation, the light of the world shines brighter." Tina Craig
Join our team!
"Honestly, I was getting great results with EFT as I knew it, and felt confident that the variations I had adopted were improving my practice. However, by going through the certification process with Tina Craig, I was surprised by how much better my results were. I recommend this program to everyone that asks my opinion on where to get the highest quality EFT training available."
Ellie Steele, Nutritionist, GS-EFT Advanced Practitioner
"After my initial exposure to EFT, I found myself trying the variations, scripts, and other approaches but found declining success. Eventually, I was frustrated enough to get back to basics and I signed up for certification with Tina Craig. Now I’m being more organized at identifying specific issues, working through the different aspects in a problem, trusting the process as it was designed, and back to getting great results!"
Peter Goldberg, LMFT, GS-EFT Advanced Practitioner
"I learned EFT on my own and had been practicing for years but always wondered if I was getting as much out of EFT as I could. Now that I have demonstrated my skills and received feedback, I have a lot more confidence and my detective work has improved dramatically. By asking better questions, I can find the pain triggers and collapse them much more quickly. I learned so much that it changed the scope of my practice. Thank you for this opportunity!"
Mary Spielman, BS OT, GS-EFT Advanced Practitioner
Mastering the EFT Mechanics
To most people, EFT is a set of tapping points and some inspirational language that can provide relief in just a few rounds...but it isn't always that easy.
When people get stuck, the most common question is “What language should I use to fix my problem?”
The answer? Not better language...better mechanics.
If tapping points and simple language aren’t delivering the results you want, then the issues behind the problem are more complex. I’ve spent the majority of my EFT experience immersed in the hardest possible cases, mentoring licensed mental health professionals, and exploring how far EFT can really go. In helping the people who really need a transformation to move forward, it’s the mechanics of EFT that have provided all the power. Language is clearly a prominent tool, but it is far more powerful when you know how to use it, combine it with all the other EFT skills, and apply it to the most effective targets.
My programs teach a step-by-step, methodical version of EFT focused on masterful mechanics and intended for deeper, more complex issues. It represents all of my work in developing Gold Standard EFT, all my enhancements that convert a general online Tutorial into professional instruction, and my personal insight for working with difficult cases.
Compared to other versions, here are some of the training features you will find in this program.
- Enhanced Mechanics - Understand the real purpose of skills like being specific, effective questioning, choosing targets, and managing client focus to get the most out of each round.
- Purposeful Language - Is your language intended to promote safety? To trigger more intensity? Manage your client’s focus? Choose language for each round that accomplishes a purpose.
- Structure and Organization - Working with emotional issues is not usually organized or predictable. Conducting a structured, organized EFT process will maximize safety and enhance progress.
- Containment Strategies - When the past is especially traumatic or complicated, containment of your tapping targets is essential.
- Insightful Testing - What exactly are you testing at the end of each round? Does the client’s intensity report measure what you think it’s measuring? What is the best strategy when the intensity rating is stuck or bouncing around? Be more deliberate with your testing skill for more useful, reliable reports.
- Preframe Strategies - Master talking points specific to EFT that can help your client get more out of the process.
- EFT Ethics - We have always said “don’t go where you don’t belong”, which means choosing clients whose backgrounds are suited to your level of expertise. This Ethics course will provide those guidelines as well as appropriate professional conduct and client care.
- EFT Treatment Plan - Integrate high quality EFT into any therapy or healing practice with a treatment plan that demonstrates how EFT is methodically contributing to your client’s healing goals.
Mastering the mechanics of EFT will put a new student on the right path for best results, and can completely transform an existing practice even for those with years of EFT experience.