Please note: The Gold Standard EFT Certification Program is now closed and Tina Craig is no longer teaching EFT. The information and videos below will provide an introduction to EFT and help with your decision to work with any of the practitioners on our list.
Learn the EFT Basics
The EFT Basic Recipe is the tool we use in the EFT process to realign the energy disruptions that hold emotional issues in place. It's a small part of a larger process, but on its own, it can provide encouraging, natural relief on symptoms and surface issues. It's easy to learn and apply, and can be reapplied anytime symptoms reoccur.
- Learn the EFT Basic Recipe - Tapping points, the basic language structure, choosing a good target, and measuring progress.
- Get the Tapping Diagram - Find the link, then print the page, add the page to your favorites, or download the PDF for a handy EFT Basic Recipe reference.
- Tap Along - There are two tap along videos for the Constricted Breathing Technique that you can use for deeper breaths and wonderful new levels of relaxation.
- Learn the Optional Tapping Points - There are a few extra points that we use in the demo videos that you may want to know as well.
- Constricted Breathing Technique - Take a few minutes to learn the official instructions for this remarkably easy and useful tool, then try it out with your clients!
Tap Along Videos
Optional Tapping Points
More about Constricted Breathing Technique
Professionals can use this approach as a simple way to introduce EFT to clients, or as a regular practice for greater relaxation.
EFT in Action