EFT OPTIONAL TAPPING POINTS
Provided courtesy of Tina Craig and www.EFTCertification.com
- Looking at the back of the hand, each finger point is on the side of the finger closest to the body, and aligned with the base of the nail bed.
- Finger Points include Thumb but not Ring Finger.
- Tap with two fingertips.
9 GAMUT PROCEDURE:
- Gamut Point is located on the back of the hand, in the soft spot between the base knuckles of the pinky and ring fingers, and an inch toward the wrist.
- Tap the Gamut Point continuously while performing the nine actions listed.
- Located on the underside of the wrist where a watchband would sit.
- From the wrist joint, follow the parallel tendons two inches toward the wrist and tap with four fingertips.
This diagram is provided for your reference after learning the EFT Basic Recipe, and is not intended as complete EFT instruction. To get the most out of EFT, please register for complete EFT Training, refer to the Gold Standard EFT Tutorial at www.EmoFree.com or hire a Gold Standard EFT Practitioner.
© Tina Craig 2016 All Rights Reserved
This material is intended for individual use in connection with the Gold Standard EFT Training and Certification Program.
May be distributed to clients but not to the general public.