THE EFT BASIC RECIPE QUICK REFERENCE
Provided courtesy of Tina Craig and www.EFTCertification.com
- Describe the "problem" in five words or less (this knee pain, this anger with Jason, this fear of the dark, etc).
- The Setup Phrase is "Even though I have (insert your description from above - "this knee pain"), I deeply and completely accept myself"
- While tapping the KC point, say the Setup Phrase once, then continue on to the Reminder Points.
KARATE CHOP POINT (KC):
- The fleshy part on the side of the hand that you would use to do a karate chop.
- The Reminder Phrase is the brief description you created above (this knee pain, this anger with Jason, this fear of the dark, etc).
- At each Reminder Point, repeat your brief description of the problem and tap 5-7 times.
- Top of Head Point (TOH): At the top of the head in line with the ears
- Eyebrow Point (EB): At the inside corner of the eyebrow
- Side of Eye Point (SE): On the edge of the bone at the outside of the eye
- Under the Eye Point (UE): On the edge of the bone beneath the center of the eye
- Under the Nose Point (UN): In the center of the area between the nose and upper lip
- Chin Point (CH): In the center of the area between the lower lip and chin
- Collarbone Point (CB): From the u-shaped bone where a man would knot his tie, go one inch down and one inch right or left
- Under the Arm Point (UA): On the side of the body about four inches below the armpit.
This diagram is provided for your reference after learning the EFT Basic Recipe, and is not intended as complete EFT instruction. To get the most out of EFT, please register for complete EFT Training, refer to the Gold Standard EFT Tutorial at www.EmoFree.com or hire a Gold Standard EFT Practitioner.
© Tina Craig 2016 All Rights Reserved
This material is intended for individual use in connection with the Gold Standard EFT Training and Certification Program.
May be distributed to clients but not to the general public.