Learn the skills!
This step is the equivalent of a two day workshop, but without the travel expense. Includes a Workbook/Study Guide to walk you through the Gold Standard EFT Tutorial Parts 1 and 2, additional instruction for professional application, exercises for use with your clients, and five coaching calls for support.
The Gold Standard EFT Tutorial provides step-by-step online instruction and demo videos on:
EFT Basics and Surface Tools:
- What is EFT and how does it work?
- EFT Research
- EFT Basic Recipe
- Constricted Breathing Technique
- Strategies for getting started
- What to say in each tapping round
Digging Deeper with the Top-Down Approach:
- Finding Aspects
- Being Specific
- Testing your results
- Navigating through the issues
- Tell the Story Technique
- Personal Peace Procedure
- Basic strategies for containment
Here's the breakdown:
EFT Basics and Surface Tools
Sometimes surface tools are all it takes for surprising results.
Module 1 - EFT Background and Basics
- Read material and watch videos: What is EFT and how does it work? History and development, EFT research, EFT Basic Recipe, Tapping points, Setup and Reminder Language, Constricted Breathing Technique.
- Exercise #1: Use EFT Constricted Breathing Technique for relaxation with your clients.
- Call #1: Schedule your first coaching call for questions and feedback.
Module 2 - Using EFT Basics on Symptoms
- Read material and watch videos: Strategies for Getting Started, Using EFT Basic Recipe on Symptoms, including instruction for containment with more highly activated clients.
- Exercise #2: Use the EFT Basic Recipe on Symptoms with your clients.
- Call #2: Schedule your second coaching call for questions and feedback.
EFT Top-Down Approach
When surface tools aren't providing the results you need, it's time to consider emotional contributors and dig deeper. The Top-Down Approach allows us to peel layers away from emotional issues and get closer to the source with every round.
Module 3 - Finding Aspects
- Read material and watch videos: Finding and addressing Aspects, discover how Aspects come forward automatically in the process, work with the concepts of Switching Aspects and Daisy Chains for more effective, organized sessions.
- Exercise #3A: Identify and address the individual Aspects of Emotional Issues with your clients.
- Exercise #3B: Watch a video session and identify the Aspects as they come forward.
- Exercise #3C: Identify and address the individual Aspects of an event with your clients.
- Call #3: Schedule your third coaching call for questions and feedback.
Module 4 - Being Specific
- Read material and watch videos: Learn how to use the concept of Being Specific in your work with clients and find deeper roots to the issues.
- Exercise #4A: Use the concept of Being Specific to find and clear deeper Aspects on physical symptoms with your clients.
- Exercise #4B: Use the concept of Being Specific to find and clear deeper Aspects on emotional issues with your clients.
- Call #4: Schedule your fourth coaching call for questions and feedback.
Module 5 - Testing Your Results and Specific Events
- Read material and watch videos: Add Testing methods to evaluate progress and generate more complete results, learn about the Tabletop/Table Leg metaphor and how Specific Events contribute to broader emotional issues, and add Tell the Story Technique to your skill set for more powerful EFT results.
- Exercise #5: Use Tell the Story Technique on Specific Events with your clients.
- Call #5: Schedule your final coaching call for questions and feedback.
Module 6 - Generalization Effect and the Personal Peace Procedure
- Read material and watch videos: Discover how the Generalization Effect can expand the impact of each session, learn about the Personal Peace Procedure as a strategy for longer term results, understand global approaches with EFT, and learn the procedure for handling unexpected activation.
- Written Exercise: Review the skills learned and used in this course, go back to earlier exercises/clients and consider how you might find better results with the skills you have learned since then.
- Receive written feedback and clarification, submit any final questions by email or Skype call.
Completion! Receive your certificate and instructions for moving forward.
Return to Professional Certification